Subject: Re: Terse device names
To: Rick Kelly <rmk@rmkhome.com>
From: Iggy Drougge <iggy@kristallpojken.org>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 04/27/2002 19:48:43
Rick Kelly skrev:

>Iggy Drougge said:

>>Great, I'll just look in my Coherent manuals. ;-)
>>OTOH, Nano (Which is GNU's PICO clone) is self-instructing. No modes, you
>>just type into the document (it's a visual editor), and a help bar at the
>>bottom displays the available commands, issued through control key
>>combinations.

>Nano can't be shipped as part of the base of a BSD copyright OS due to
>the GNU copyleft.

As I said in another message, I thought that might be the case. A shame,
really. I wouldn't mind an easy-to-use editor in the NetBSD standard
distribution.
NetBSD taught me VI, but I'll be damned if I'll ever have to learn ED. =)

--
En ligne avec Thor 2.6a.

MUSIK GÖR MAN AV PLAST OCH KISEL!
TRÄD ANVÄNDER MAN TILL MÖBLER!