Subject: Installing Staroffice 5.2
To: NetBSD users list <netbsd-users@netbsd.org>
From: Julio Merino <jmmv@hispabsd.org>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 04/21/2002 12:07:59
--h31gzZEtNLTqOjlF

Hi all

I'm trying to install Staroffice 5.2 (spanish version) on NetBSD-current.
I start the installation with 'setup /net' as root. Everything goes ok
until a point where it tries to "register components"; I don't know what
it does, but it fails for each file it tries.

As somebody suggested me (and as I did in FreeBSD), I've a procfs mounted
on /proc. I've also tried to mount one in /usr/pkg/emul/linux/proc.

But no luck. I can't install it successfully :( Any idea?

Thanks!

PS: I do not want Openoffice because accent keys do not work :p

--=20
Of course it runs NetBSD - http://www.netbsd.org
HispaBSD member - http://www.hispabsd.org
Julio Merino <jmmv@hispabsd.org>