Subject: Re: Pthreads...
To: NetBSD Users <netbsd-users@netbsd.org>
From: Jim DeLisle <jdelisle@swellsoftware.com>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 04/10/2002 14:13:14
John Clark wrote:

> Am Mittwoch den, 10. April 2002, um 09:52, schrieb Julio Merino:
>

>> You can also try with devel/mit-pthreads.
>

> Hey, yet another pthreads implementation...
>
>> --
>> Of course it runs NetBSD - http://www.netbsd.org
>

> Well, I was reading how Microsoft and someother
> company have setup a 'anti-unix' campaign, and of course
> during the first few days of their website, it was found
> out that the site was hosted on a FreeBSD machine...

Not to steer too far off topic, but it was Unisys. Oddly enough, after
Netcraft published their findings and it was picked up on a few news
services, the site was moved over to a Windows/IIS platform and promptly
failed to serve up pages.

Here's some rope, boys, now shoot yourself in the foot...

Cheers,
Jim

--

Swell Software, Inc.