Subject: Re: [open-source] Sun to start charging for Star Office
To: None <netbsd-users@netbsd.org>
From: Wolfgang Rupprecht <wolfgang+gnus20020406T104640@wsrcc.com>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 04/06/2002 10:50:36
>      They can like whatever they want.  I don't want their crap in my
> INBOX!  Especially, since it happens to be a major source of nasty
> stuff, not to mention a major waste of resouces.

Is HTML mail ever anything but spam?  I added it to my sendmail spam
filter many moons ago and now don't have to wear out my "d" key quite
as much when I read email in the morning.

For your sendmail.mc file:

KParseCT regex -a<@> multipart/alternative|html|multipart/related

HContent-Type: $>CheckContentType
SCheckContentType
R$+		$: $(ParseCT $1 $: <OK> $)
R<OK>		$@ OK
R$*		$#error $: 553 HTML mail not accepted here -- Please resend as plain text -- Microsoft Weenies: to turn off HTML mail, choose Tools . . . Options . . .Mail Format . . . Message Format . . Plain text.

-wolfgang
--
       Wolfgang Rupprecht <wolfgang+gnus@dailyplanet.wsrcc.com>
		    http://www.wsrcc.com/wolfgang/