Subject: RE : Threads and Python (and Zope)
To: 'Nils Kassube' <lists@kassube.de>
From: =?iso-8859-1?Q?Jean_Fran=E7ois_Briel?= <briel@esi-sa.com>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 02/13/2002 10:21:02
I installed some monthes ago zope and python using this same guide.
Well, Python's make test didn't work and at several things were
obviously broken (pipeopen, etc) but Zope started and i could experiment
with it. Of course, i wouldn't make it a production server in these
conditions imho. There had been several posts about Python and threads
in Netbsd's mailing list in the past.
  Cheers,

Jean Fran=E7ois Briel