Subject: None
To: NetBSD-users <netbsd-users@netbsd.org>
From: =?iso-8859-1?q?Nicolas=20Bill=20Russell?= <magpapainomako@yahoo.co.uk>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 02/09/2002 18:31:06
--0-1426740289-1013279466=:6143

I've already configured my sound card! Actually, I bought a new one, CMI. But I'll still send the dmesg of my previous kernel next time cause I'll be reviving my old PC and use the old sound card. The ethernet card was also configured. My chipset was 3com 3c509b. I edited the kernel config file generated by adjustkernel.pl and enabled ep* which was used for 3com 3c509 (why did adjustkernel did not detect my ethernet in the first place? was it the b?).

Thanks for helping especially to lava and Mr. Reed

Regards,

Bill Russell G. Nicolas