Subject: Re: OT: orbz.org - help needed
To: Thomas Michael Wanka <Tom@Wanka.at>
From: David Maxwell <david@vex.net>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 01/29/2002 21:43:36
On Tue, Jan 29, 2002 at 05:11:04PM +0100, Thomas Michael Wanka wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On 29 Jan 2002 at 10:19, David Maxwell wrote:
> > No... not unless you're referring to some type of communist state
> > which doesn't allow contracts to be written...
>
> you mean the European Community? We have a warranty law, that without
> whatever regulations a contract may include, disables this regulation

That is irrelevant.

A--1--B--2--C.

If you are B, having signed agreement 1 to get service from A, under
certain conditions, it seems extraordinarily clear to me that you
can't allow C (buying service from you, B) to do things which put you in
violation of 1. Either you make sure that agreement 2 is at least as
strict as 1, or you've promised to provide something that you cannot
provide, and you lose.

If you don't spend energy getting what you want,
	You'll have to spend it dealing with what you get.
					      - Unknown