Subject: NetBSD + LINUX
To: None <bouyer@antioche.lip6.fr>
From: Todd Gruhns Acct <tgruhn2@mail.com>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 01/08/2002 13:14:06
UH, I may have messed something up: I can get it to boot NetBSD, but not LINUX.
If I press F4 NetBSD boots -- but if I press either F5/F6 the screen prints "LI   "
and hangs.

When I installed LINUX, I disconnected the NetBSD disk, made second disk the
master, installed LINUX in it, and rejumpered it as a "slave" disk.
I then recabled it in the original manner. If I do
"/sbin/mount_ext2fs /dev/wd1a /mnt" I get : "Device is not configured"

--
Indeed in nothing is the power of the Dark Lord more clearly shown than in the
estrangement that divides all those who still oppose him. --Lord of the Rings