Subject: xman segfaults alot
To: NetBSD <netbsd-users@netbsd.org>
From: Ian P. Thomas <ipthomas_77@yahoo.com>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 12/27/2001 15:32:30
	I have been using 1.5.2 with XFree86 4.1.0 for a
while now and everything seems to work perfectly except for
xman.  The small window comes up fine, but when you try to
select a man page to read, it crashes and produces a core file.
Unfortunately, I installed the binaries for NetBSD-1.5 instead
of building X from source.  There are no debiging symbols so
gdb doesn't help much.
	Has anyone else been experiencing this behavior?  Should I
send-pr to NetBSD or XFree86?  I'm going to download the sources
overnight and see if I can just reinstall xman with debugging
symbols to see what's going on.

Ian