Subject: Re: eggdrop 1.6.6 on NetBSD 1.5 release branch
To: Brian A. Seklecki <lavalamp@burghcom.com>
From: Stephen Brown <munkay@coolfactor.org>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 12/02/2001 17:15:51
On Sun, 2 Dec 2001, Brian A. Seklecki wrote:

> On Sun, 2 Dec 2001, Stephen Brown wrote:
> > I do a make config, then a make, adn the make almost completes, and then
> Does it use autoconfig?  check config.log?

Cannot see anything to suggest it does, but I am not exactly a programmer
- I did a serach for autoconfig within config.log, but it found nothing.

> > says it cannot find the libtcl83.so file, and dies.  I am now stuck
> > with a compiled program that cannot find the tcl libraries that are in
> > the default location... Any ideas?
> # find / -name "*libtcl*", but normally it's in something prefixed *lib

I have done this, and it comes up with both the 8.3.2 version installed
from pkgsrc and the 8.3.4 version I installed manually.

The 8.3.4 version is the one that ./configure picks up automatically, from
/usr/local/lib

Is that information any more helpful?

Steve