Subject: Re: Exim and TLS (OpenSSL) unsuccessful
To: None <netbsd-users@netbsd.org>
From: netbsd.ndk <gibber_ndk@yahoo.com>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 10/30/2001 07:04:19
I've been emailing Philip Hazel (Exim originator) and he suggested I
grep the config.h that NetBSD builds for #define SUPPORT_TLS yes.  I
ran

/usr/pkgsrc/mail/exim/work/exim-3.32/build-NetBSD-i386# egrep -i
'support_tls' config.h

and received

/* SUPPORT_TLS not set */

So, I'd like to change it to #define SUPPORT_TLS yes and force a
rebuild from the current files.  How can I do this from the files
that already exist in the work subdir?