Subject: console scrolling
To: None <netbsd-users@netbsd.org>
From: Piotr Stolc <socrtp@sedez.iq.pl>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 10/27/2001 13:30:05
hi all :)

I am using a release version of NetBSD (currently 1.5.3_ALPHA). I've found a
patch to the release kernel, which adds support for scrolling of the
console. the filename is: scroll_patch_20010107_v2_RELEASE.txt, and there
was a little discussion about it at the end of last year.
when I try to boot the patched kernel, system immediately reboots.
is there any way to apply this patch successfully on the actual kernel?
or maybe there are other solutions for scrolling?

ps.
sorry if this is not the appreciate group for this question, but I don't
know where exactly to ask for this.

TIA

--
open your eyes...1984 is now.