Subject: Re: NetBSD Desktop
To: None <netbsd-users@netbsd.org>
From: Bob Bernstein <torxhead@ruptured-duck.com>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 10/14/2001 02:26:29
On Sat, Oct 13, 2001 at 07:00:59AM +0200, Thorbjörn Jemander wrote:

> I was just wondering which desktop system that
> works better with NetBSD, KDE or GNOME (or even
> some hacked version of enlightenment)?

Well, after many attempts from the assembled faithful, I see no one
has uncontrollably lurched into the truthful answer to the above
question.

In a word: xfce.

Yes, being right *all* the time is a burden, but it's one I gladly
shoulder to come to the aid of my fellow NetBSD believers. I'm just
that kind of guy, I guess you could say!

--
Bob Bernstein