Subject: Re: any 'brconfig' on NetBSD?
To: Jason R Thorpe <thorpej@wasabisystems.com>
From: Andrew Brown <atatat@atatdot.net>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 10/05/2001 16:55:46
> > 	#if NBRIDGE > 0 && !defined(__HAVE_GENERIC_SOFT_INTERRUPTS)
> > 		DONETISR(NETISR_BRIDGE,bridgenetisr);
> > 	#endif
> >
> > and there's no such routine as bridgenetisr, so those ports that don't
> > __HAVE_GENERIC_SOFT_INTERRUPTS, don't have bridge support.
>
>Gnarf.  This is a left-over from an earlier revision of the bridge
>code.  I will delete this -- it should work everywhere.

:)

you do that and i'll try a build on my sparc.  i can't actually test
it there, but if it compiles, i'll uncomment the bridge devices i
commented out of half the GENERIC configs...

note that sparc might have, by now, the generic soft interrupt stuff
done.  i remember hearing something about someone trying to do that...

--
|-----< "CODE WARRIOR" >-----|