Subject: Re: New package: dipmap
To: Nate Johnston <nmj3e@alumni.virginia.edu>
From: Thomas Klausner <wiz@danbala.ifoer.tuwien.ac.at>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 10/02/2001 15:20:50
Hi!

Nate Johnston wrote:
> This is my first stab at composing a package.  I believe that it is
> complete.  Please let me know if I have left anything out.

Thanks for the dipmap package. I imported it after fixing some issues
with it, please take a look at the modified package and compare it
with your version; feel free to ask if any of my changes are unclear.

Oh, and basic tip no. 1: Use pkglint.

Bye,
 Thomas

--
Thomas Klausner - wiz@danbala.tuwien.ac.at
War is an instrument entirely inefficient toward redressing wrong; and