Subject: Re: pwd_mkdb - optimisation.
To: None <netbsd-users@netbsd.org, netbsd-current@netbsd.org>
From: Greg A. Woods <woods@weird.com>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 08/10/2001 23:59:59
[[ can we please try to keep this in one list, either netbsd-current, or
maybe if it reduces to purely technical stuff in tech-userlevel? ]]

[ On Friday, August 10, 2001 at 15:32:20 (-0700), Jeremy C. Reed wrote: ]
> Subject: Re: pwd_mkdb - optimisation.
>
> I am having a look at this. His patch via the gnats interface and the
> netbsd-bugs archive is no good due to added HTML and ISO encoding (and
> missing tabs in the PR). T. Klausner sent the original PR to me and its
> patch applied cleanly to pwd_mkdb.c revision 1.16 (1998).
>
> The code changed a lot since 1998 (over 200 lines changed).

I don't mean to be too presumptious about people's abilities, but have
y'all forgotten how to apply changes manually?  "patch" isn't the be-all
and end-all of change propogation tools you know!  ;-)

--
							Greg A. Woods