Subject: Re: Tecra 8100 console display problem
To: dan radom <dradom@redback.com>
From: Tim Lupfer <tlupfer@online.no>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 07/29/2001 12:48:32
I had the same problem, it is not NetBSD related. My solution was a small
dos utility on toshiba's support site (groan), it's called 'bios utility'
or something similar. There is also a set of utilities in the ports tree
that allows you to manipulate some things (unfortunately I do not think
this is one of them, but they are nice nonetheless), and can be found in
/usr/pkgsrc/sysutils/toshutils.

Good day,
Tim

On Sun, 29 Jul 2001 10:44:05 -0600