Subject: Re: VPN with WIndows client and BSD server
To: None <sam@omatis.com>
From: Stein B. Sylvarnes <stein.sylvarnes@student.uib.no>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 07/26/2001 22:24:30
At 13:14 25.07.01, Samuel Lellouche wrote:
>Hi
>
>I was wandering if anyone knows a Windows (9x/2000) client that can
>"speak" Standard IPsec,
>and would be able to VPN with a NetBSD or an OpenBSD ?

No, sorry. But I have another suggestion:
You might be able to set up an pptp-server on your open/netbsd server. I
haven't checked the ports/packages, but I think it is available on both
platforms. I _know_ it works on FreeBSD and Linux, though. The server is
called PoPToP, I think. I am connected 24x7 to a FreeBSD server running
pptp from my OpenBSD box. Connecting from Win 95/98/2000 is also easy, I think.

--
regards
Stein B. Sylvarnes