Subject: Dammed ads
To: None <netbsd-users@netbsd.org>
From: Todd Gruhn's account <tgruhn2@mail.com>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 07/24/2001 09:04:45
 UGH! These people keep getting smarter! Is it possible to check my e-mail,
eliminate the ads, and keep mozilla running at the same time? If I kill
their adds by clicking on the icon and dragging to "close" the mail.com
shuts my browser-off!

Is it possible to stop this with IPF. If I am using "keep state" then
the only cookies I should be getting, will come from mail.com -- right?
Or is there a trick to keeping state on http from one machine?

This is really getting me pissed, becuase I already have junkbuster and
IPF running... And commandeering my browser is just TOO MUCH!
By the same token, couldn't someone run an http cookie through mail.com,
rm -rf someones server, and make it look like mail.com is the perp?

Todd Gruhn

--
Indeed in nothing is the power of the Dark Lord more clearly shown than in the
estrangement that divides all those who still oppose him. --Lord of the Rings