Subject: Re: DEC vt320 terminal problem
To: NetBSD User's Discussion List <netbsd-users@netbsd.org>
From: Shannon <shannon@widomaker.com>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 07/10/2001 18:03:11
On Mon, Jul 09, 2001 at 07:06:29PM -0400, Greg A. Woods wrote:
> [ On Monday, July 9, 2001 at 18:25:41 (-0400), Shannon Hendrix wrote: ]
> > Subject: Re: DEC vt320 terminal problem
> >
> > If it will patch against 1.5, I can try it tonight or tomorrow.  I've
> > probably got time for that.
>
> It should....

I've still not gotten around to it, but I did do something else that
solved my problem.

I changed the speed of /dev/ttya to 76800.  Now I have no problems at
all, so far (knock on wood).  I was just browsing the 510's menus and
noticed it did that baud rate, and figured I'd see how reliable the
sparc was at this speed.  It works great.

Any theories on that one?  I can only guess the timing just happens
to work out right at this speed.

--
______________________/ armchairrocketscientistgraffitiexenstentialist