Subject: Configuring Mozilla
To: None <netbsd-users@netbsd.org>
From: Todd Gruhn's account <tgruhn2@mail.com>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 07/10/2001 10:02:52

I have an interesting problem: Mozilla insists on putting my downloads in
/tmp -- my root partition is 30MB and at 85% capacity. When I download a large
file (>5MB) root hits and I get "filesystem full" error.
How do I tell it to download to /usr/tmp -- I have 2.5GB over there...
I have edited the javascript file, and that does nothing...

                                                      Todd Gruhn

--
Indeed in nothing is the power of the Dark Lord more clearly shown than in the
estrangement that divides all those who still oppose him. --Lord of the Rings