Subject: Re: problems with pkgsrc/editors/wordperfect
To: None <wojtek@wojtek.3miasto.net>
From: Kevin Sindhu <kevin@tgivan.com>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 07/05/2001 10:29:26
wojtek@wojtek.3miasto.net wrote:

> here it is if you didn't get it from original post:
> thanks in advance

Hmm...that is indeed bizarre. Try setting your display before you
start the install, i.e. something like

$xhost + `uname -n`
$su
#csh
foo#setenv DISPLAY foo:0.0
foo#cd /usr/pkgsrc/editors/wordperfect
foo# make

And see if that works. This should launch a X-windows based install.
If this does'nt work, delete the wordperfect files in
/usr/pkgsrc/distfiles/ and try make again(with DISPLAY set). It could
be that the download was corrupted.

If this all fails, try installing wordperferct directly  and see where
it fails. I highly doubt that files have changed in the version that
is being downloaded, which may not match the ones in package's PLIST.

Anyway, let me know if you have any problems.

Rgds

-Kevin