Subject: Re: Modem device??
To: Brian A. Seklecki <lavalamp@burghcom.com>
From: None <francus@metsny.yossi.com>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 06/28/2001 21:37:57
My apologies, I was apparently unclear. On the DS 5000 I have an external modem
and have it working just fine. I have a different machine that is a PC with an
internal PCI modem. Unfortunately it and I are not currently in the same
city so sending a dmesg output is not currently possible. I was hoping
someonw would know what to look for. I am fairly certain it is not
a WinModem chip set.

yf