Subject: Moving.
To: None <netbsd-users@netbsd.org>
From: Richard Rauch <rauch@eecs.ku.edu>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 06/06/2001 21:13:00
I'm not sure if this is the kind of thing that really matters to anyone
here but me.  But, once in a while, I get an email from someone w.r.t. an
old comment of mine on a list (or a send-pr).  Presently I'm having
trouble getting vacation(1) on my EECS account to work, and my home
address is simply going to vanish.  So, I thought I'd post this on our
general chatter mailing list, netbsd-users:

I am getting very close to moving.  My EECS account (rauch@eecs.ukans.edu)
will persist for some time, and collect email, but I won't be able to
read, or respond to, it for a while.  My home machine (rkr.kcnet.com) is
going to vanish, so any mail to root@rkr.kcnet.com or rkr@rkr.kcnet.com
will not be deliverable.  (rkr.kcnet.com's disappearance is most likely to
affect send-pr's.)

For those who don't care about this, sorry to take up valuable
screen-space.  (^&

For those who do care, I'll be in Houston, Texas soon.  I'll probably show
up on the radar screen again this fall, if not sooner.

Take care and have fun.

  "I probably don't know what I'm talking about." --rauch@eecs.ukans.edu