Subject: Re: Some questions
To: Julio Merino <juli@merino.net>
From: Samuel Hornus <Samuel.Hornus@crans.org>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 05/31/2001 20:46:51
Le jeudi 31 mai 2001, =E0 08:36, Julio Merino a =E9crit :

> Hi

Hi,

> First of all I want to say that I'm new to NetBSD and to this list, so
> hello everybody.

I'm new too. welcome !

> Well, I've a few questions about NetBSD:
>
> - Is it there any adduser script like the one in other systems? (i.e.=20=

> FreeBSD)

Yes :

	useradd -m -c "Monsieur Patate" -G wheel patate

> - Does ls support color in any way? (I can't live without it! lol)

There is a package that do that : pkgsrc/misc/colorls

> - And at last... where can I get a list of mirrors where I can get
>   the sources trought sup? I'm using a sample script from
>   /usr/share/examples/supfiles but it's too slow, and some of them =
don't
>   work.

I don't know that... Here in France, sup2.fr.netbsd.org works well.
But I'd better use CVS. I have had problems with sup.

--
Sam.