Subject: Re: strange find results
To: Jeremy C. Reed <reed@reedmedia.net>
From: Erik Huizing <huizing@cpsc.ucalgary.ca>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 05/21/2001 13:51:17
I can't offer an explaination about the dates, but I can shed some light
on the existence of those files. The RESOURCE.FRK and DESKTOP files were
created when you first put a DOS formatted disk into a MacOS machine (or
format a disk for dos on a mac). I think the DESKTOP file contains
information about where the disk, and its associated window (when you open
it) apear on screen, among other things. To answer your question, yes its
normal.

// Erik Huizing   huizing@cpsc.ucalgary.ca
// www.cpsc.ucalgary.ca/~huizing