Subject: Outlook group calendar
To: None <netbsd-users@netbsd.org>
From: Jeremy C. Reed <reed@reedmedia.net>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 05/15/2001 22:11:27
Tonight, I gave a one-hour presentation introducing open source, Unix,
Linux, and BSD. I used NetBSD to run my presentation (which was just HTML
in Konqueror on Blackbox). The group was most impressed/amazed with my
short VNC demonstration.

Anyways, a couple of the attendees asked me if I knew of any open source
software (client and/or server) for managing Microsoft Outlook-based
calendar that is shareable/usable by a group. (I don't know Outlook and I
have never used any group-based calendars.)

Does anyone know of an open source Outlook-compatible group calendaring
system?

Or a similar working/reliable alternative?

Thanks,

   Jeremy C. Reed
   http://www.reedmedia.net/