Subject: pkgsrc libtool problem
To: None <netbsd-users@netbsd.org>
From: netbsd.ndk <gibber_ndk@yahoo.com>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 04/20/2001 07:23:43
I just installed NetBSD 1.5 via ftp onto a Toshiba Tecra laptop.  I
pulled down pkgsrc.tar.gz and then ran 'make install' in
/usr/pkgsrc/pkgtools/pkg_install.  Then I went to install bash from
/usr/pkgsrc/shells/bash2 and it had to install libtool as a
dependency.

The install of libtool gets to this point:

===> Applying NetBSD patches for libtool-base-1.4.20010219nb5
File to patch: (What do I need to enter here?)

Obviously, if I try to get past this, the install fails.  How to
resolve this?  I installed 1.5 several times on a few computers, most
recently a Toshiba Satellite laptop and this never occurred before.

TIA