Subject: Re: sound card supported?
To: David Maxwell <david@vex.net>
From: Chris Gilbert <chris@paradox.demon.co.uk>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 03/31/2001 00:44:11
On Wednesday 28 March 2001 10:33 pm, David Maxwell wrote:
> I also have a start on it and got hung up for various reasons, but
> expect to make some progress again soon. (finally!)

Is it worth collecting a list of people with the different card versions for
testing?  I remember from the linux port that there are a few different
revisions of the emu and the joystick chip each with different quirks (and
even features).  I'm just thinking it'll save time hunting for those with
different version.

And to start the list I'll claim an original SB Live!:
Creative Labs SBLive! EMU 10000 (audio multimedia, revision 0x04)
Creative Labs PCI Gameport Joystick (miscellaneous input, revision 0x01)

Cheers,
Chris