Subject: Re: Small, cheap systems...
To: None <rauch@eecs.ukans.edu>
From: Brad Spencer <brad@anduin.eldar.org>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 03/03/2001 20:58:56
[snip]

   > P.S. The fixed fee for ISDN in Germany is a bit less than the fee for 2

   Unfortunately, despite my family name, I'm a native of the U.S.A.  ISDN
   didn't look too attractive when I was choosing a new ISP a couple of years
   ago.  (And the NetBSD ISDN support is presently only useful in Europe,
   isn't it?)  I hope to go to DSL or cable-modem after I move, this summer.
   If I don't, or can't, then I'll probably stick to dial-up.

     "I probably don't know what I'm talking about." --rauch@eecs.ukans.edu

Although it probably does not count as "cheap", the Ascend Pipeline series
of ISDN bridge/routers will do a fine job in the U.S. dealing with ISDN.
NetBSD need not be involved at all, in that case.

Brad Spencer - brad@anduin.eldar.org
http://anduin.eldar.org  - & -  http://anduin.ipv6.eldar.org [IPv6 only]
[finger brad@anduin.eldar.org for PGP public key]