Subject: Re: Small, cheap systems...
From: Julian Coleman <jdc@coris.demon.co.uk>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 02/25/2001 18:38:39
> Here in the US it costs USD$99.95 (ever since Sega slashed prices in
> half), in Poland it should be about the same.  I was thinking of
> buying one to try NetBSD on it, but unfortunately they don't come
> with an ethernet interface (only 56K modem).

UKP99.95 here.  There is a "Broadband Adapter" that is an ethernet card
for the Dreamcast.  I don't know what countries they are available in
though - I haven't seen them in the UK yet.  Does it have stereo sound?
It might make a good MP3 player (with remote MP3 filestore of course).

                    My other computer also runs NetBSD
                          http://www.netbsd.org/