Subject: Re: ADSL USB support
To: David Brownlee <abs@netbsd.org>
From: Jorgen Lundman <lundman@lundman.net>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 02/15/2001 14:21:51
Aha, loadable firmware, that does make sense watching it boot :)

I wonder if there is a tcpdump a-like program on Windows, for USB, so I
could capture the session to work out commands et al, then replicate it
on BSD :)

..or I could wait for Linux drivers.

but it would be a neat little pet project.

Lund

--
Jorgen "Lord" Lundman <lundman@lundman.net>
Technology Manager, Unix Administrator