Subject: Re: ADSL USB support
To: Jorgen Lundman <lundman@lundman.net>
From: David Brownlee <abs@netbsd.org>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 02/15/2001 14:20:55
	Its picked up as ugen. It needs a driver to load firmware onto it,
	then talk to it. Best bet is to wait for the linux driver, take
	the firmware as is, and rewrite the host driver portion for
	NetBSD.

	I would expect there to be many people willing to buy whoever does
	this a large pint of their preferred beverage :)

		David/absolute		-- www.netbsd.org: No hype required --