Subject: Re: WASABI :(
To: Todd Vierling <tv@wasabisystems.com>
From: None <wojtek@wojtek.from.pl>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 02/12/2001 17:39:29
> ...Note that this isn't really relevant to netbsd-users@netbsd.org, because
> Wasabi Systems is not the same entity as The NetBSD Foundation.
>
> NetBSD itself is managed by The NetBSD Foundation, a not-for-profit entity
> that runs "netbsd.org".  Wasabi Systems is a company basing products and
> services on the NetBSD operating system.

right, sorry...

> : > i've read that lost of it's employees are developers.
> : > please employ someone who can make normal www-page and know about
> : > ALT=".." tag. page is unusable with text browser....
>
> This is being addressed with an overhaul of the site.  Frames are going
> away, we're getting ALT tags, and so forth.  However, javascript will still
is it so difficult? making this site normal should take no more than one
day.
the right solution is to do well first instead of constantly fixing.
read netbsd webpage :) it's true not only for making OS, but for any
activity.

> be a requirement of the e-commerce ordering system at this point in time.

it is possible to do it other way... me, and other users, simply don't
want to run java or javascript on my browser even if it's capable of it
because i don't want unknown programs running on my computer without my
knowlege.