Subject: Re: kaffe limitations
To: None <netbsd-users@netbsd.org>
From: Jorgen Lundman <lundman@lundman.net>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 01/19/2001 09:38:15
Isn't this the kind place where you have to re-compile it, setting
FD_SETSIZE to something bigger, like 4096, then add at the start of the
code

#ifdef POSIX
  getrlimit(RLIMIT_NOFILE, &rlim);

  rlim.rlim_cur = rlim.rlim_max;

  setrlimit(RLIMIT_NOFILE, &rlim);

  printf("Max open file's: %d\n", getdtablesize());

#endif

and you should end up with something like:

Max open file's: 3404

Which is the hard kernel limit, if you need to go beyond that, you need
to re-compile the kernel (? or maybe a sysctl thing)

Lund

--
Jorgen "Lord" Lundman <lundman@lundman.net>
Technology Manager, Unix Administrator