Subject: Re: cd burning
To: Kevin P. Neal <kpneal@pobox.com>
From: Justin Heath <justin@bbnow.net>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 01/12/2001 01:09:28
Well that seems to work. I have burned some data and read it back and am
now trying to blank the disc. I do however have one final question. The
/dev/cd0a vs /dev/cd0d. What is the difference here? I am still not used
to the devices being arranged this way. Feel free to point me to a
readme faq man if needed. Thanks.