Subject: Re: How to make a funky serial cable
To: fission <fission@mb.sympatico.ca>
From: Mike Parson <mparson@ucan.foad.org>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 02/27/2000 20:10:11
Head down to your favorite Mac computer store.  Pick up a 'Macintosh
modem cable.' It will have an rs422 (round Mac connector) on one
end and a 'female' db-25 on the other.

Another handy cable to pick up is the 'Mac' kick for Palm Pilots.
This will have the round Mac connector and a 'male' db-9 (like on
the back of a PC) on the other.

--
Mike Parson
mparson@foad.org