Subject: Re: samba setup, please help
To: Chan Yiu Wah <c5666305@hkstar.com>
From: None <mcmahill@mtl.mit.edu>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 08/11/1999 09:12:11
I found the document installed as
/usr/pkg/share/doc/samba/textdocs/DIAGNOSIS.txt
to be very useful.  Its a step by step trouble shooting guide.  Also, with
samba-2.0.3, test #8 never worked for me with WinNT 4.  The newer version
of samba (2.0.5a) was just committed to the package system yesterday and
seems to talk to WinNT better.

-Dan