Subject: anyone know to configure Realtek Semiconductor 8139 10/100 Ethernet
To: None <netbsd-users@netbsd.org>
From: Chan Yiu Wah <c5666305@hkstar.com>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 07/24/1999 19:33:18
Hello,

I would like to know is there anyone know how to configure the Realtek
Semiconductor 8139 10/100 Ethernet.  My system (i386 - current) can probe it and I
don't know how to configure it.  I have tried all the pci options in the
GENERIC kernel configure file.  Any idea ? Thanks.

Clarence
d all the pci options in the > GENERIC kernel configure file. Any idea ? Thanks. Well, I don`t have any problems with mine (temporary replacement for my vr (see PR 7948)): rl* at pci? dev ? function ? # Realtek 8129/8139 ukphy* at mii? phy ? # generic unknown PHYs is all I have for it in my config file. -- Dies ist Thilos Unix Signature! Viel Spass damit.