Subject: Re: Motif 2.0+ on netbsd
To: Ben Bogart <b_bogart@portal.ca>
From: None <token@wuff.mayn.de>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 07/05/1999 17:11:09
Ben Bogart wrote:

>	Hello all, I'm trying to compile a package that requires Motif 2.0+ but
>cannot find the distribution, but as i recall Motif is a commercial product so
>i would not be able to find the source anyhow. I've pointed the Makefile to
>lesstif libraries and the X11R6 Xm includes but gcc complains that two files
>are missing, combobox and another widget whose name has excaped me...
>Has anyone compiled Papyrus 1.1.1 succesfully under netbsd/amiga?

I think you lose.. papyrus is listed as "won't be working for quite
a while" at http://www.lesstif.org/apps.html.
I have recently read Motif and CDE offers for NetBSD on www.netbsd.org,
if you want to buy Motif, it isn't that expensive (although I don't
know if they offer it for m68k amiga, I somewhat doubt it).
Anyways, you could talk to the lesstif project people by mailing to
their list (lesstif@hungry.com).

mkb