Subject: Re: cc1 sleeping
To: Chris Jones <cjones@rupert.honors.montana.edu>
From: David Brownlee <abs@anim.dreamworks.com>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 07/03/1999 15:12:25
	Hmm - actually switching to just '-O' rather than '-O2' might give
	you most of the compile time gain without casuing the generated
	kernel to be that much slower.

	Again - if you want to let us know how much/little you gain I'll
	get the FAQs updated!

		David/absolute

                  -=- Why _do_ we crucify ourselves?  -=-