Subject: Re: q3test + riva tnt working..
To: Andrew Gillham <gillhaa@ghost.whirlpool.com>
From: Mason Loring Bliss <mason@acheron.middleboro.ma.us>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 06/04/1999 22:27:21
On Thu, Jun 03, 1999 at 03:08:04AM -0400, Andrew Gillham wrote:

> I have a native 'glx.so' running on my NetBSD/i386 ELF system right now.

How would one go about building an ELF-based system? Does the kernel and
userland build in ELF? I don't know much about ELF, but I'm curious. The
only relevant thing I can find is this, in /usr/share/mk/bsd.README:

OBJECT_FMT      Object file format. [set to "ELF" on  ports that use
                ELF -- currently if ${MACHINE_ARCH} is "alpha", "mips"
                or "powerpc" or  set to "a.out" on other ports].

Thanks in advance for clues.

--
                           /\
     Mason Loring Bliss   /()\   mason@acheron.middleboro.ma.us