Subject: Re: NYC NetBSD get togethers?
To: Greg Obremski <obremski@alpha.fdu.edu>
From: Nathan Dorfman <nathan@rtfm.net>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 04/11/1999 12:36:48
On Sun, Apr 11, 1999 at 05:06:33AM -0400, Greg Obremski wrote:

> He's correct. Under 18 is not allowed to drive within the 5 boroughs, without
> his legal guardian in the car at all times.

The weird thing is, my license is invalid in the 5 boroughs, but what
about a permit? With one I can drive with a licensed driver aged 18+,
and it doesn't say anything about NYC.

This is now grossly off topic. We should have a netbsd-chat list, like
freebsd-chat.

> Nathan, you wimp. :)
> what they dont know, won't hurt 'em...
> remember...Don't Break The Law.
> Collary: Don't Get Caught.
> /me whistles innocently

Note to self: never accept legal advice from Greg (again).

--
Nathan Dorfman <nathan@rtfm.net>         The statements and opinions in my
Unix Admin @ Frontline Communications    public posts are mine, not FCC's.