Subject: Re: Firewall setup.
To: None <netbsd-users@netbsd.org>
From: Francesco Zerra <zerra@cmns.mnegri.it>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 11/26/1998 13:11:42
On Tue, 24 Nov 1998, Manuel Bouyer wrote:

> Date: Tue, 24 Nov 1998 19:41:09 +0100
> From: Manuel Bouyer <bouyer@antioche.lip6.fr>
> To: Francesco Zerra <zerra@cmns.mnegri.it>
> Cc: netbsd-users@netbsd.org
> Subject: Re: Firewall setup.
>
> Well, "options INET"+"options GATEWAY"+"pseudo-device   ipfilter", I guess

Ok...it works very very well...

> You need a kernel compiled with "options NETATALK", then you can use the
> netatalk package (I'm not sure there is a NetBSD package for this, but the
> original netatalk should compile out of the box).

I tried UAR (Unix Appletalk Router) package from The University of Melbourne
	ftp://munnari.OZ.AU/uar.tar.Z
and I configured it to act as seed router on one card and as non-seed
router on the other card. It works fine!!!

Now, I have the same problem, that is routing packet, but on LAT
protocol......my Internet server (Digital UNIX) runs also LAT services for
people connecting from terminals.
I have just tried to looking for it on netbsd web site, but I couldn't find
anything.

Is there anyone who can help me????

Thank you very much.