Subject: Porting OpenLook to NetBSD... any takers?
To: None <netbsd-users@netbsd.org>
From: Christofer C. Bell <cbell@ukans.edu>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 08/17/1998 01:51:21
Back when I was running L*nux, I fell in love with the olvwm window
manager, part of the XView 3.2 distribution.  I've downloaded the
sources to the distribution from ftp.x.org and unfortunately, I am not
competent enough to get it working on NetBSD.

Are there any kind souls out there that would be willing to port this
software and dd it to the packages collection?  I am sure there are many
other OpenLook and olvwm fans out there that would be much indebeted to
your for your kindness. :-)

--
Christofer C. Bell                      Information Systems Lead
Union Computing Services                email: cbell@ukans.edu