Subject: Drop-in UPS solution for 1.3.2?
To: None <netbsd-users@netbsd.org>
From: Mason Loring Bliss <mason@acheron.middleboro.ma.us>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 08/04/1998 22:59:50
Hi, all.

I've convinced "the management" that NetBSD is the right OS for the firewall
and server boxes at work, and I've mapped out most of my plans so far. One
thing that I'm not sure about is which UPS we should use. I'd *like* to have
something that's a drop-in solution for NetBSD 1.3.2, since that's what we're
going to run.

Suggestions are welcome...

PS: Thanks to everyone who sent testimonials regarding NetBSDl. They
obviously worked. :)

--
Mason Loring Bliss..mason@acheron.middleboro.ma.us..acheron.dyn.ml.org/mason
"In the drowsy dark cave of the mind dreams build their nest with fragments