Subject: Re: ezine announcement
To: Brett Taylor <brett@peloton.physics.montana.edu>
From: David Brownlee <abs@anim.dreamworks.com>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 08/03/1998 22:32:05
	I might be able to help in some small way from the NetBSD end -
	I don't have much spare time but I tend to try to keep the
	changes html page updated...

	One small point - it would be nice if you could switch the
	NetBSD logo you're using to the one at:
	http://www.netbsd.org/images/logos/sitedrivenby.gif

	Thanks

		David/absolute

                  -=-  Resentment is a renewable resource  -=-