Subject: ezine announcement
To: None <netbsd-users@netbsd.org>
From: Brett Taylor <brett@peloton.physics.montana.edu>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 08/03/1998 13:03:34
Hi,

Recently in the freebsd-advocacy mailing list, a group of us decided
that it would be a good idea to have a BSD-based ezine.  Linux certainly
has a number of ezines and we thought that with the 3 BSD camps we should
have more than enough people and happenings to make a great BSD ezine.

We now have an initial core group, based in the FreeBSD camp and would
like to extend an offer to the NetBSD and OpenBSD camps to join our
core group and help create a BSD-based ezine.  We have a good group of
people so far, but we can certainly use more help in a number of areas
and would really like to have NetBSD and OpenBSD representatives in
our group.  We are also happy to accept more FreeBSD people as well.

If you're interested in joining in the production of this ezine, under
any capacity, please take a look at our development page for more
information on who we are and our plans.

	http://ezine.freebsd.org/

Thanks!

Chris Coleman and Brett Taylor
(on behalf of the entire crew at Daemon News)