Subject: Re: Solution ( was Re: BIOS question: ignore missing keyboards? )
To: Ken Hornstein , David Maxwell <david@www.fundy.ca>
From: Brian Buhrow <buhrow@cats.ucsc.edu>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 06/30/1998 10:21:37
	I have a pentium II with AMI bios which did have an ATX power supply,
but no way in the BIOS to set the state.  Since I  am running this machine
in a server configuration where I want to be able to remote power cycle it,
I used the compatible PS/2 power supply connecter and threw away the ATX
power supply in favor of  an AT/PS/2 power suply.
	On the other hand, I have worked with some Gateway Pentium II machines
where you can set the power on state in the BIOS.
-Brian