Subject: /swap on different disks
To: None <netbsd-users@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Brad Salai <bsalai@tmonline.com>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 12/24/1997 09:16:34
I currently run SunOS and NetBSD on different volumes, and all is well.
boot disk0 and boot disk3 start the desired system.

I've been thinking that I might get the performance improvements associated
with having swap on a different physical device if I exchanged swap
devices, that is use the netbsd swap partition for the SunOS volume, and
vice versa.

Am I overlooking anything that will cause problems?

Brad

Stephen B. Salai                            Phone (716) 325-5553
Cumpston & Shaw                             Fax    (716) 262-3906
Two State Street                            email bsalai@tmonline.com
Rochester, NY 14614